Many people have been asking us who they should contact in their provinces if they have more questions on the Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP). If you are unsure of your provincial government’s plans for the Registered Disability Savings Plan, we encourage you to contact your provincial government representative or your Minister responsible for disability income assistance.

You can download the following list of provincial government ministers with links to their contact information: Provincial Ministers responsible for Disability Income Assistance – Contact List

This list was compiled in July of 2008.


Subscribe by email

Facebook Page



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: